New Year's Eve Family Dinner Party - Grand Summit Hotel
Tuesday December 31
6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Grand Summit Resort Hotel
Celebrate the New Year with our annual New Year's Eve Dinner and Dance Party at the Grand Summit Resort Hotel in the ballroom. A buffet dinner will be served from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. followed by a dance party from 10:30 p.m. until 2020! Contact Mount Snow Central Reservations at 800.866.8634 for more information.
Adult Price (13 +): $130 including tax/gratuity.
Child Price (6-12 years): $65 including tax/gratuity.
Kid Price (5 years and under): Free
- Somerset Ballroom doors open at 6pm. The dinner event ends at 9:30pm.
- Buffet dinner will be served from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Champagne toast will be served at 9pm for ages 21 and over. Cider will be served for ages 20 and under.
- Party favors are included in dinner price
- The Grand NYE Nightclub Celebration will begin at 10:30pm; this is seperate from the family dinner and will have new attendees arriving.
- Dinner Guests are welcome to stay for the new event at no additional charge
- The ballroom will be re-set from 9:30-10:30pm. Most tables will be moved or removed and a nightclub atmosphere will be set up. FYI- during the transition, we respectfully request that guests allow staff to reset the rooms (guests are encouraged to leave the room for that hour).
- All possible efforts will be made to honor seating requests made in advance (by 12/20). Seating requets made after Dec. 20th or upon arrival, will not be honored.
- Dinner party entertainment will include DJ Cool, Jay McMahon - magician and Mad Science.
- After dinner entertainment beginning at 10:30pm is DJ Cool.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included in the buffet price (except the champagne toast). A full bar will be available for purchase for those over 21 years of age, from 6pm-1am.
- Dress is casual
- Full payment will be required at the time of booking. If a guest cancels by Tuesday 12/17/19 before 5pm, they will receive a 100% refund. Any cancellations received after 5pm on 12/17/19, will not be eligable for a refund.
- Max capacity is 250 people for the event
- Guests names will be on a 'will call' prepaid list at the ballroom door. Wristbands will be available at that time and must be worn at all times and for re-entry.