Chamber of Commerce Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities
The Chamber of Commerce plans and actively participates in many of the events that draw visitors, shoppers and diners to our valley business community.
Sponsorships opportunities allow you or your business to show your support for the community. The additional event promotional materials including banners, posters, digital and street signs, ensure that your business receives increased visibility and more traffic.
We are now seeking sponsors for the 2017 year:
- Annual Fourth of July Festivities- Hayford Field, Wilmington
- Blueberry Festival- Celebrating all things blue, the growing festival includes the Blueberry Parade and the Annual Blueberry Ball to benefit Jessica's Closet
- Vermont Wine & Harvest Sponsorship-Three days celebrating Vermont Wine, crafts and foods. This is our most popular festival and we are looking to continue seeing it grow!
- Community Arts Installation & Auction -Toboggans!
Below is a list of the Sponsorship Levels and the benefits received for each level. These sponsorship opportunities are priced per event. Some benefits are only applicable to certain events.
For more information on sponsorship levels please contact: Sharon Cunningham / 802.464.8092 /email@example.com
- Backroads Magazine April through October editions
- NY Times & Hartford Courant Trade Shows
- Upgraded listing on Chamber website & brand new Kiosk system
- Advertising opportunities on our weekly newsletter and website
For more information about marketing opportunities please contact: Eric Durocher / 802.464.8092 firstname.lastname@example.org