1836 Country Store
- 28 W Main St, Wilmington, VT 05363
1836 Country Store -Everything you love about Vermont in one store. Maple syrups from local Southern Vermont Deerfield Valley towns. Crafts and cabot cheese. Collectibles, t-shirts and more.
Wilmington's oldest Country Store, located in a old barn built in 1836. A vast array of Vermont foods, toys from a far, and things that say Vermont. 1000 lbs of chocolate on display, Vermont cheese cut to order off the wheel. Ts and sweats. 400 cookie cutters and more for the kitchen. An old fashion variety store.
- The 1836 Country Store is listed on the National Register of Historic Sites.
- It has been a landmark for people to visit for generations. Visitors come from all over the world to awe at the typical old style country way of doing business.
- We have been in the mail order business for more than 42 years and welcome you to purchase online.
- Store hours 9:30 AM until 4:30 PM EST