The Landmark Trust USA
- 1009 Saddada Road , Whitingham, VT 05361
Historic Vacation Property - The Landmark Trust USA
Rent this self-catered historic home and find yourself on 30 acres with easy access to the snow mobile trails (VAST). The Amos Brown House was once home to Carthusian Monks, sleeps 6 and has easy access to: Marlboro Music Festival, Mount Snow, Harriman Reservoir for swimming, boating, and fishing, Mass MOCA, the Clark Institute, the Long Trail, Green Mountain National Forest and more!
The Landmark Trust USA carefully restored and comfortably furnished this 1802 farmhouse. The Amos Brown House provides a uniquely quiet, contemplative setting disturbed only by wild turkeys, deer, fox, and bears. This is a self-catered property, we give you the house & key and you only need to bring your food.
- Sleeps 6
- Prices range from $285 – $340 per night
- Weekly rates range from $1400 - $1565
- Minimum stay: 2 nights, preferred
- Dogs are welcome, but please no more than 2