Southern Vermont Deerfield Valley Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement
The SVDV Chamber of Commerce actively promotes the diverse assets of our picturesque valley to expand our regions’ economic vitality and quality of life.
How do we do this?
- Promotion of natural resources including Green Mountain National Forest, local reservoirs and lakes, trail systems and scenic vistas.
- Promotion of sporting venues and activities including Mount Snow & Hermitage Club resorts, Timber Creek, Adams Farm and the Southern Vermont Natural History museum.
- Promotion of town and regional annual events through targeted digital and print marketing.
- Promotion of award winning restaurants, lodging, galleries and shops located throughout the valley.
- Supporting resort style businesses and the businesses that support them in our valley.
- Legislative advocacy
- Digital marketing education and support
- Digital and print marketing including customized webpoints on
- www.visitvermont.com and our biannual full color guide.
- Staffed visitor and information center open 7 days a week.
Membership in the Chamber of Commerce is an affordable way to harness the power of close to 300 local businesses to help yours succeed. By joining our ranks, you gain immediate access to the local business community, as well as local and out-of-area marketing and promotional opportunities. Add to that group insurance rates, a reduced price ski pass, educational opportunities and member discounts at almost 40 establishments, and you’ll realize that you can’t afford not to join the community of businesses that form our Chamber. Plus, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your membership helps us to do more to improve the quality of life in our Valley for our neighbors and visitors. And this year, we will be introducing different levels of memberships for individuals interested in supporting the Chamber.
For membership information, contact 802-464-8092 or send us a message.
Download a Chamber Member application.