Costello, Valente & Gentry, P.C.
For over 35 years, our attorneys have offered a wide variety of services to assist with even the most complex legal issues involving:
- Civil litigation: We represent individuals and business owners with civil matters such as breach of contract, consumer fraud, construction and trade matters, landlord-tenant and other real estate disputes, collections, and consumer fraud.
- Real estate: We handle matters for both buyers and sellers of real estate that involve permits, boundary disputes and property defects. We often represent individuals with ski or vacation homes.
- Business law: We represent businesses in many fields with transactional work including entity formation, operating agreements and intellectual property matters. We also handle litigation if a dispute arises.
- Personal injury: We help injured individuals obtain compensation following motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls and other property-related injuries. We also represent parties injured as a result of a doctor’s or hospital’s error and other medical malpractice incidents.
- Family law: We handle family law matters involving child custody, visitation and support, alimony, property and debt division, and modifications.
- Criminal defense: We defend against both state and federal charges relating to domestic violence, motor vehicle traffic tickets, DUI, public disturbances, theft, fraud and violent crimes.
- Estate planning: We help individuals prepare for the future through the use of wills, trusts and health care directives. We also assist with probate and guardianship matters.
- Workers’ compensation: We help injured workers navigate the workers’ comp process and obtain compensation for medical expense, wage loss and other benefits.
- Bankruptcy: We help clients file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies and obtain relief from foreclosure, eviction, collection, and other debt-related issues.
We also help with wrongful death lawsuits, offering assistance for families that have lost loved ones in tragic accidents.
Call 802-257-5533 or reach us online to set up a consultation.