Blog Authors Wanted
The Bi-Town Marketing Committee was created to foster an environment for collaboratively building visitor and new resident traffic to the Southern Vermont Deerfield Valley towns primarily through increased digital marketing. The comprehensive plan includes funding for independent blog posts featuring key activities in Southern Vermont Deerfield Valley towns identified by the Bi-Town Marketing Committee. Funded by a grant paid for by the 1% local option tax from the towns of Wilmington & Dover. Blogs will be hosted on the Southern Vermont Deerfield Valley Chamber of Commerce website visitvermont.com and will be shared across multiple social media channels.
Blog authors are asked to submit a writing sample as well as identify the key activities they are interested in writing about. If your application is approved, you will receive $80 per blog post upon submission.
To be considered, please fill out this application. Once received, we will review your submission and get back to you within two weeks to let you know if your submission has been approved.
Guidelines for Blog Articles
- Blog Content
- All content of blog posts will be composed of no less than 75% of original content.
- Original Content 700-1000 words about Key Activity
- Photo image files that authors own the rights to, if they believe they are applicable. If author images are used, author must sign a release form for each image.
- Link back to author’s blog when applicable
- Keywords in article must include:
- Southern Vermont
- Deerfield Valley
- Once all conditions have been met, and blog article has been submitted & accepted author will receive $80 payment per blog article. Only submissions that have gone through the application process and been approved will be accepted.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.