- This event has passed.
Independence Day Celebration & Fireworks Display
July 1 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Celebrate Independence Day and enjoy a spectacular fireworks display with family and friends in beautiful Wilmington, VT. Food vendors, cotton candy, live music and bouncy house fun begins at 6 p.m.
Rain date is July 7th.
Parking is available at the following lots with shuttles provided by the MOOver to the field.
- Howe Farm Field – off of Rte 100 North, just past WW Building Supply
- Wilmington Town Garage – off Chimney Hill (Haystack Road)
- All MOOver Park n’ Ride locations
- Accessible parking is available at the field. Please let the street attendant know this is needed and they will let you through.
We’ve got an amazing line-up of food vendors for you!
- Valley Craft Ales – homemade gelato
- Tony’s Pizza – slices, pies, drinks and more
- RVQ Smokehouse – BBQ deliciousness
- La Casita – Churros
- Green Mountain Squeeze – cold, fruity beverages
- Chamber of Commerce – cotton candy, water, glow sticks, fun 4th of July swag & bouncy house fun!!
- Live music by Ian Campbell
This event is brought to you by
For questions please call the Chamber at 802-464-8092